Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Quanapin Blood Pressure Medication




Miss Grumbler: or, literally, Miss croaker.
Strange, coming from me, grew up with bread and "do not complain", or "if not by importance to the problem, the problem does not exist!"
... it might be for this philosophy of life that the wonderful and comforting NSAIDs (or analgesicum vulgaris) have a permanent lodgers in the inside pocket of my purse?
In all ways, at the age of 31 years, I had to admit to myself that nominee and the mysterious concept of stress is not alien to my existence ...
Guilt of COMMITMENT DOMESTIC WORK-TIME-MISSING-POLLUTION-frantic pace? Probably.
remedies previously considered:
1) I retire, I move to a hermitage and field board ... that what I have worked with so far is more or less a pack of cigarettes per day;
2) Do 'accelerated my lessons of kung fu and Bruce Lee-style extermination all those who interfere with my peace of mind ... mmmh I should be too good, and it would take too long!
Ok, there are the tears to keep me all in, smiling when angry, to be gentle when I split the world in newspapers. It is, I realized: I write everything!
And here comes the blog: a potentially infinite blank page, ready to receive with benevolence winking load of small incazzature daily.
Why in the bottom of this question, and fortunately, I would add: small ripples in a sea of \u200b\u200bdisappointment on average, peaceful and happy.
Yes, but as it should be? There are direct, caustic, politically incorrect ... mache ... and horns and touches those who are not frowning! Why have I hold myself, if I restrain myself here too, then what good is?
Before concluding, a call to my friends who know my sweet side, easy-going, positive and not inclined to drama ... hey, it is always me, I just decided to give a little space (but a little eh?) to Miss Grumbler that is in me. Get out of here will not change anything, I promise, but in here I'll let free to scream (chopsticks when it expands too much) to turn the incident ...
... and who knows she can not evict the analgesic of the bag!
... maybe I'll lend it to you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment