Friday, September 8, 2006

Crisco Shortening For Dry Lips

Diet

happens one day in July: I get up, put myself in the mirror with sleep still in your face and hair from post nuclear test, and finally exclaimed: "ok, sgrinfia, and right now to go on a diet!"
From there is a moment: he hires a personal trainer for those serious, namely, my friend Francis, said dry (I would say a guarantee!), Which in addition it dries out really well is a po'nazista (in a good way of course!).

Without me he's neither "a" nor "well" I communicate with professional do what I expect: categorically abolished-SUGAR-FAT-FRIED BREAD-CAKES-BEER-WINE-SPIRITS. Instinctively, I think: "What field do? I almost hold my Lardine" but then the idea of \u200b\u200breturning in jeans without having to stay in apnea entices me too. And then we leave, always under the watchful and incorruptible scrutiny.

drastic changes the contents of my fridge, crammed with fennel-celery-cheese light-fruit, and removing all food from single male college ... perfect, seems to be the dispensation of Lambertucci!

Spend the first few weeks in which the cascading breakdown, settles me on my new rhythms food, and the first results begin to appear miraculously: flat stomach, no more soft and reassuring double chin, boobs deflated (but not too much!) clothes that are a bit 'wider: What's cool, it works!

My personal trainer seems happy with me, and sometimes even gives me some small Sgarra.
Meanwhile, boyfriend, friends and relatives began to notice my slow and painful transformation ARE GASATISSIMA.

now up to -6 pounds, takes from 1 in Norway (by 2000-kcal breakfast to save on lunch).

Torno from the holidays, hoping that I can still gloat to the sweet sound of the phrases like, "How did you lose weight!", "you're fine," you really fit ".... BUT NOTHING!

Do not panic! I realize now that people who see me every day can not see my additional small weight losses. My boyfriend (caro!) tries to tell me that every day he sees leaner, but I read in his eyes that he is thinking clearly, "You seem like yesterday!"

I have to find someone who does not see me for a while ', which reminds me of soft and buttery. Said and done: yesterday I had my first lesson after the summer of kung fu.

later with vague eyes, with my complete Eastern Europe (which, incidentally, is black, and then help my cause), I greet everyone I ask how was the holidays, I settle on the zafu for meditation ... and begin! You do not notice anything?

Finally, a colleague approaches, looks at me worried, seriously worried, and asks me, trying to use the greatest care, "Roby, but you were wrong? Not think you're fit!"

"In what way?" I reply, as I feel that there is something I do not back

"Boh? You endured, you have dark circles ... are you alright?"

shame! Two months of sacrifice, of hunger pangs, renunciation, of stoic endurance and biofeedback to convince you that fennel is your friend and that the ice cream lead to obesity ... To hear you say that you have dark circles ????????????

Would you tell me who regret LARDINI MY FAVORITE AND MY EX-RINASCIMEMENTALE ALL'OSSETTO HIP look like THAT BEGINS TO MAKE BEVELLING Head? AND THEN SAY THAT THERE IS NOTHING GOOD EVER! OH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment