Thursday, September 7, 2006

Inmate Look Up Dupage

But we read as a child?



Now do not tell me that Snow White was not your childhood myth, the favorite princess, the archetype of perfection to inspire, because they do not believe it!
Oh well, it was my bitterness ... and discover that growing up, that was really just a girl without a brain ... and also a little 'whore, to put it all!
But not me I'll take it with you, no no, everyone does what he wants. I blame my mother, that day he inculcated lessons chaste and upright like: "Do not accept food from strangers," "enforced by men," if someone asks you not to follow "... and in the evening for me to sleep, I administered the old story of this mellifluous Snow White, in order:

has slipped into the woods with a bearded keeper.
It is installed permanently at the home of seven dwarves old (actually, it was also a bit 'pedophile, given the special attention devoted to puppies)
He sgrufolata appioppatale without thinking of a red apple from a chick certainly unsavory (But do you remember the face of the witch from Snow White, right? You you would have accepted an apple from a well ??????)

Not to mention that Alice psychotic drug addict, who went around the world with hallucinogenic mushrooms in his pocket (he was small, I became addicted to !!!!!!!!!), great ... and that was the barrels with the caterpillar, and drank tea with maria mad hatter !!!!!

Then they say that we came up strange that we are a lost generation ... we went out too well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment