Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Maryland Workboats For Sale

The awakening The premise

Wake up call at 6.40.
are a lion today: head ok, energy to spare, the brain immediately responsive.
Backed by the pleasantness of the morning sun filtering through the window I see that I say, "Go, which now will be a great day"

I put on the coffee, throw in two slices of sandwich loaf toaster, make jams, cup, spoon, the cigarette after coffee ... my morning ritual.

Inflates emphysema and the beginning of this sparkling decide to overdo it: I put in place the glasses lying on the floor clean ...

... ERROR!

... Accomplice to the early rising and movements not as responsive as the evil brain drainer miro: the glass launches into a suicidal flight into your sink.

like a feline claw to save him, and settles down to a clumsy elbow maker who started to gurgle happily, crashing to earth in a flood of coffee. While clean

realize with horror that half of my morning ritual is still in progress: when I take the toaster, my sweet slices of sliced \u200b\u200bbread face shyly, black as pitch. I say that is a dangerous carcinogen benzopyrene ... I do a quick visual title search on the slices, and I am convinced that after this breakfast I would throw a lot to live ... and everything!

I say "eye Roby, the day has ups and downs"
I start with cautious attitude towards work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment