Saturday, February 5, 2011

What Is A Noun Describing Spiderman

Admissions from Saturday evening at home. Good

I know, I know.

Saturday night Citty should be out by Maroni, not attached to a peak and, especially, heavily fortified with a view to an examination of which he is a fucking terror, horror, anxiety & all that feelings difficult parts pre exams .. But no, I'm here to smaronarvi balls because yes, sometimes lean ( I like so much to say myself lean ) I've got (the verb c'avere, Obviously ) something to say. Then this something to say does not have a purely logical and consistent way (you can tell consistent?! ). My words sometimes it is as if they had a direction and then after the sentence did not make it more so, because I can jump from one topic to another in no time. And the two issues are generally not connected to the stragrandemaggiorparte ( I like everything attached) of the people. And then I start to write, and then * poof * the way it's gone. We lost as Jack Sparrow in that sea there, now I do not remember well but I like Jack and I also like rum. ( What I never understood how to spell it: rum, rum, ron? Ron Wesley is not, please. It 's a bit of doubt on how to write yogurt, yoghurt, where the fuck is that H?! I know, I just the largest rubbish because I could go to Google to ask but I do not want, so I figure to be super ignorant. With the A final. )

Well, let's talk. I'm home on Saturday evening, with a forthcoming examination for which I'm shitting in my hand (my tends to sublime finesse tonight, I know ) alone, and I even ate pizza heated. Tzoeh, mica Cock and rockets. Speaking via Incoming messages with Chiara (that holy tonna blonde super cool that I bear, and who knows how my mental viaggioni live, and I swear I'm really bad especially in certain conditions ) are both on Saturday night at home , in condition of depression pre-test, eating cold pizza and ice cream the day before. ( be clear, I love cold pizza and I eat. ) In short, we Bridget Jones us a whisker. To me more than anything else, because she (the Bridget course) at the end of a beautiful Sguinzi if successful, better it is two if I remember correctly, and also continues to eat ice cream on the couch in front of tear film especially when it is depressed and writes in his diary. So, looking disgusted. For we poor women at the end we always end up in front of the telly on a huge sofa with sweet things to eat, like ice cream, just the whole barattoloni of ice cream, and cream spray? Then the cream always spray bottle in hand and if the spray directly into the mouth without restraint. I think the Eva Mendes in "Hitch - He understands that women " that strafoga cream spray on the chair in her penthouse mega superfigherrimo . But in the end there was a problem in heart, and feel bad bad for a person we can be ok. But not reduced in these conditions for an exam! Or maybe yes. In short, yes. I am in very poor condition and nothing else.

Since it is Saturday night, well I did a lot of references to the film. I'm good eh?! So, which then are some films that are as beautiful even if you are not depressed in any way make you cry like a fountain. I swear, there are some movies that made me cry with m0hanno hiccups like " triiiiiiistezza that, god, you will not stop crying . I'm not beautiful situations, in fact. But they are good movies. Then I would also like crying, it moves even when the Pilgrims comes first without anxiety attacks / panic, or when the girls gymnastics win something important .. All this on TV, of course. Come the end CittyRed is moved and not the little heart so "petrified" as it seems. At least on certain things of course not. On others we will discuss in the next episodes.

So, finally I'm home on Saturday night and I'm not sorry. Not at all. You can do things. You can also find a bit 'of time to do what one wants .. Or maybe just get some sleep 'more ( which among other things, I would ) .. Or be pampered in the arms of someone you love, or take revenge, or capture someone, or sing, take pictures, take a good hangover, forget a wrong, make love until you are exhausted and tired and there collapses on him, or simply read a good book or write .. Here, even simply write.

short, perhaps because he Candice Accola in the shoes of Caroline Forbes in "The Vampire Diaries ? I adored her.
Tonight Was So Much Better on paper.


That said, I wish you a wonderful Saturday night.
I embrace you.

E.

0 comments:

Post a Comment