Monday, February 7, 2011

Sayings With The Word Four

Let's talk: "The Vampire Diaries" Promo 2x14

A small but great premise there is before this thing here, which is a sort of project (?) field in the air, occurred between Friday and yesterday morning, at lunch, instead of studying neurology. I said to myself "And if I did ..?" And I did. I'm putting this in place unhealthy idea that came to mind as well .. Suddenly. And I said to myself " Why not?" Let's try! . So here I am, with another idea ..

The premise I want to do is this: I love "The Vampire Diaries " that beautiful show figaccioni full of absurd, my god, there's one bad! This is all your fault, or should I say merit, Julie Plec and her boyfriend Kevin Williamson the two writers that I think are bad wizards lucky .. Well yes, I like a lot a lot .. But because they are accustomed to play down everything, really everything, my son said "We irony, let's get something more in this series .." So I decided to "analyze " jokes with you this show .. However, starting from the episode that will air in America this Thursday, the fourteenth episode the second season .. So be careful! If you do not want spoilers (spoiler I live, that you learn when you write articles about it) with stop reading HERE. You've been warned. Mo 'I'm your nasty business. Ecchediamine.

What could be better if you do not start dall'extended promo " Crying Wolf"? None. In fact, we start from that.


Here is the transcript:

next Thursday ..
Elena: " Why do not we take a weekend break? "
Every now and then ..
Elena : " Stefan and I are going to the lake house for the weekend "
Everybody needs a romantic getaway ..
Elena: "Have you ever thought of us to How will our future? "
But this escape ..
Brady : " We have to kill every vampire in this city "
is about to get ..
Elena : "Stefan!"
Some unwanted guests ..
Brady : "Kill him" .

(For the translation of the video thank my "colleagues" of Inside .)

Then yes. Let's talk.

Eleeeena , it seems exactly the right time to go for a romantic trip .. There is a bloodthirsty pack of wolves living in a trailer in the clearing-style we camp here and make the most out of the guys who go camping when the moon is full . "What then, ok Eleeeena Valentine's Day is almost , but we just do not the choice of holidays. That puppy ( you have to understand, I'm biased and I love this man ) Stefffffffan can not say no after you've left, then you found out that he was a vampire, then you're back with him, you gave your blood, did you leave because it was a murderous rage, you're back with him, you gave us in the great, has always protected, then came back Katherine and then you pretended to leave, but then why did you leave Katherine you had obliged killing people at random and then you had decided to have the instincts of murder, then you're back from him. Holy shit Eleeena ! One in their right mind would have you already sent his brother to make you come on. I know, I hope all Team Delena ! Who knows maybe sooner or later your dreams will be fulfilled.

Then Eleeena sooner or later will win the prize for the questions to guess, then, okay, you're human, you wanted to kill you, so why the heck Ask the poor man if he ever thought about the future? You did not want to sacrifice? Bha, the mysteries of life ..

Here then the mystery deepens .. The two lovebirds go off together and then all Mystic Falls decided to go for a nice campsite there where only two of them? Why plunge into the house the two cubs friends WolfBitch aka Jules . From the 'let's try Mason "we went to" We want all vampires Mr. Wizard died despite have killed us with his magic tricks . So why?! The instinct for revenge is stronger than the instinct of self-preservation? Apparently yes.


We also have a rather disturbing scene: Damon sitting in the chair with a collar of iron. So, I tend to think strange things, we swear, but unfortunately it is my instinct and I can not do anything .. But what the fuck are you doing there?! You, Demonine , you're already grieving so?! I guess ..

In short, we have the current beau of WolfBitch ( that initially I I think he was cool with the surfer, now deceased, Mason Lockwood ) named Brady ( that has the air of classic shaved and damned badbadboy ) Tyler that makes you shoot the poor Steffffan .. Tyler , which is a small wolf cub, ended the previous episode in the trailer getting drunk with some kind of bad rum in a glass bottle: very bad thing. And yet there is still not know why WolfBitch like the small but superaddominalato Tyler .

Tyler presses the trigger of the gun that shoots wooden? Then how the heck is that possible? And Elaijahhhh had promised that their friends of Eleeena were safe and sound anyway because they had bargained?

short, of the mystery deepens.
I await your assumptions and any insults.

Citty surrounds you and is waiting for the next post.
E.

0 comments:

Post a Comment