Monday, February 14, 2011

Kates Playground Pleated

Citty and Valentine's Day.

Then yes. Ben found by Citty .

Resume with unnecessary posts since my post on "The Vampire Diaries " are currently suspended because "The Vampire Diaries " 2x15 ( second season, the fifteenth episode ) entitled "The Dinner Party " will air in America this Thursday, February 17, so I can not comment on something I did not yet seen. I need a sort of ball with a lot magggica g Gertrude, so that ( is so beautiful that?! ) I may already know what will happen and I do not write the full post with useless things to me are going through my head right now. Oh yes, I do. (I remind you that if you want to read something more intelligent and relating to the promotion of 2x15 TVD this here is the right place.) So, you decide, regalatemi a crystal ball so at least you should not read my blether blablabla.

Today, they say, is a special day. The dell'ammmore days and Valentine . I never liked as a day. I know you're thinking that maybe I'm just jealous of all those cooing around today and I'm just a sour old maid who has never known love, (God how tragic in a sentence), but no. I'm not a fucking jealous of the various hearts cuoriciosi around and red roses with orchids sold in meters instead of the usual umbrellas or leggings ( strives very short). Because it is true that I'm alone, that do not celebrate this day because I have a dick to celebrate (or to celebrate with a dick, that is doppiosensista that ..) I mean, if we love and if love is true because what the heck just celebrate it today? We should always celebrate every single day, every single moment .. If you're lucky enough to have found the right person, it's just that every day is a goddamn party. Obviously there are ups and downs everywhere, in every relationship, but heck .. Why just celebrate today? The florists and chocolatiers will be very happy in the day today .. To return to my tragedy, I must admit that I have never spent over 22 years of existence, a Valentine as it should. Never once. So mind you, try a little 'pity and smile for me because I always plays down on us and that is how it should be and so it is.

But in the end, CittyRed has a big heart .. Perhaps, after all. So he decided to write about something in honor of this day "special" (I can say more special than the others, heck ?), So I wrote a one shot on Valentine & Mark Alexander, born to two of my characters this mind sick, if you like, you can find here . Good reading here.

Today should be the day of the riot of red, then CittyRed and CittyRedRidingHood . Tzoeh, mica Cock and rockets. A yay for me and so leave you alone. Without a sense and almost nothing ..

Maybe.

tonight, that you can, spend the evening with whoever makes you more pleasure, with your own you or your him, look into the eyes of the man or woman of your life is tell him you love truly, deeply, from the depths of your little heart, or who simply want good, or that there been in love with her, or maybe perhaps being born a feeling, tell her that she is your whole life, even while making love hot and sweaty and you slumped over each other. What images from film . Spend an evening special, but make sure it is not an isolated and lonely night .. Make sure there are others of special events .. And who knows what special do not mean .. Even just a whisper of sweet words, making simple compliments, pointing out something funny, hugging, kissing, Sting, making love as long as you can and sleep together in a bed that smells of you.

would be nice too. Why do so many times is just an "I Love You " what matters above all and that makes the difference.



Good evening to all, and best wishes to all lovers.

I run away in the pool.
Your Citty.

E.

0 comments:

Post a Comment