Monday, February 28, 2011

Minnetonka Moccasins True To Size

I talk about it "coming soon" but little by Citty

Monday, February 28.
But are you?!
New week, the last day of the month.
are new things to say ..
Sometimes I find it hard to follow what I write, so stop writing like this, without re-read and perhaps not realizing that maybe things could be so much that the obvious is obvious to me and says, "Obviously Eleonora . "

Holy shit, tomorrow is March! Are we there in March so .. Hopping here and there, meddle in the lives of the inhabitants of Mystic Falls widely and taking them around but they worship the same time just like that idiot Citty can do ( short, is pioneering new frontiers of trash, compatitela Capitel is a bit ', please ), from Valentine's Day single, a trip to Florence, which I still have to download more than five hundred photos e. by reflex. Basta. My God that boring Citty ! Uh, there's also an examination of half a neurology and pathology and medical admissions stupid since Saturday evening at home during this February. Will Citty stop ?! NOPE. Nope you poor souls who read me and read me (?), Also in March. (What then I have yet to understand all this enthusiasm for March is a month full of rain essentially useless. No, is "crazy in March" because that "with the umbrella is April .) ( What then should I also stop talking about myself and all my alter Eghio in the third person, more and more psychotic than usual .)

what I mean-we-there-waiting for you in March!? (L or admit, I wrote Marzio such as Sailor Moon. My experience dyslexia and Broca's area does not get along very well with any synapses with axon-inside, etc. etc. etc. so I'll stop. )

- A post on the promo (short promo for the extended not been released yet ) 2x17's of "The Vampire Diaries " entitled "Know Thy Enemy. " I have a comfortable grip since the next episode will air April 7. Yes, April . A minute of silence, please.

- A post with my ( useless) comment of the post-episode 2x16 of "The Vampire Diaries " entitled "The House Guest. " Here I am comfortable grip for the reasons mentioned above. ( will be brought to attention the attention of the episode two deaths. )

- A kindly post required by the super darkside Chiara ( on Twitter, you know who he is, tzoeh ) on the face of Damon just Katherine out of the shower in the episode 2x15 of "The Vampire Diaries .

- A kindly requested to post Greta ( always on Twitter, tzoeh ) hair and various hair opprobrium always present in "The Vampire Diaries .

- A post with some other crap, if you have any requests, esponetemele ( on Twitter by sending an email to the address next door, writing and sending a note via carrier pigeon, writing a comment here). There is time before April 7.

Ok, over and out.
I have nothing else to say.

Good evening to all and good start to the week.
your Citty.

E.

0 comments:

Post a Comment