Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ontario Blood Donor Age

Paliamone (just) will air tonight ..

Yes. I'm back, you are missing at least a little? Tell me yes, by the by.
commitments A thousand thousand thousand and a thousand other things to do are always messy and I can never do anything I want. I need 56 hours of the day, yes. Please. regalatemi a bit 'of time or a time Gira of Hermione Granger . Please, preghissimo.

said this, I'm back (and I'm little, I swear ..) to announce that last night in America, will air fifteenth episode of season of "The Vampire Diaries ", entitled "The Dinner Party. " In the promo, extended version, we've already talked about here .

Today, just to give a small glimpse episode we look at a couple of still .. Already predict that an episode " epic", so to speak ..

Let's start with Steffffan embarrassing and her hair during a flashback of 1864 that has just pulled out all the blood from chick lying on the couch. BadStefan is so sexy with his immaculate white camicettina dirty blood profusely. In short, we like this Stefan pre-conigliesimo! Oh yes!


Then we move to another vamp-brother Salvatore, Damon .. Also in a flashback. I remind you that in those days Damon was innocent and Stefan the bad guy, eh when the parties are reversed are dicks for everyone! This still has the exact picture of "what the fuck Ommiodddio Stefan you did?" bled on the couch next to the chick. Are good times.


to get us a bit 'on the hair del'Ottocento, we have the sexy-vamp Salvatore modern version. So sexy!


short, it also heralds a better puntatona intense, because the invitation to "Dinner Party " it's him! Elijaaaaah aka Bellicapelli .


we can expect a great point in my ward, absolutely yes. Give me your impressions, yes yes yes.
I expect soon to comment on the episode and the promo of 2x16 entitled "T he Guest House."

Citty there hugs and awaits the next post!
E.

0 comments:

Post a Comment