Friday, March 4, 2011

What To Do When Dress Is Too Low

Inspired by .. Troian Avery Bellisario.

I'm here. It 'Friday and I'm here. After a week, tiring, frustrating and a thousand other adjectives are thousands here. I felt the need to write something so I'm here. Citty is here and offers a new idea that blend in the head yesterday morning. And after all "And if . .?", "Will shit?", "God idea of \u200b\u200bshit" I am determined, I'm here and I'm inspired. So let's start with the new idea. The theme is the inspiration . Like every girl I admire a lot of girls, especially if they are beautiful, or really beautiful, I admire some of them and others inspire me. So here I am with a " Inspired by ...... .

Yes. Every now Citty is inspired by and remains fascinated by some actresses show. For their beauty, for their style, because of their peculiarities. First of all, that after the episode 1x19 of "Pretty Little Liars ," a new series of American TV network ABC Family , entitled "A Person Of Interest " went to the top of my list staff of the girls is to love her, Miss Troian Avery Bellisario .

I know, you're probably laughing as much as many ducks splashing in a pond for the name .. Yes, I did it too, but I just smile. But her .. Dear readers, I like it a lot! It 's beautiful, has a very special voice, a face with a nose of important and beautiful hair. So we talk about her.

Troian Avery ( what I like to put the middle name ) Bellisario is the daughter of TV producer Donald Bellisario and actress Deborah Pratt, has 3 brothers acquired: Michael Bellisario, actor and producer Sean Murray Chad W. Murray.
debut in 1988 with the film The shadow of sin at the age of 3 years and between 1990 and 2001 he participated in several television series produced by the father as in time travel, Tequila and Bonetti, JAG - Lawyers in uniform, and First Monday NCIS - Crime Unit.
states in 1998 next to Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen in the movie Two of a father and 2006 appears in a series of independent short films. In November 2009, joined the cast of the television series Pretty Little Liars in the role of Spencer Hastings, show based on the book series by Sara Shepard.

Well, I'm literally in love Spencer role in "Pretty Little Liars (PLL or as is very often abbreviated ) so now we enjoy a gallery of photos that I like a lot. Take inspiration to me! She is really wonderful!

Some pictures from various photo shoots and some pretty random events.










And then .. Here it is in "Pretty Little Liars " .. In the role of "Old Bitch .







And then .. This certainly could not miss .. Especially after the last episode, the 1x19. Spencer & Toby.


What do you think of her? I find it beautiful, really beautiful!

the next inspiration.
your Citty.

E.

Source: Wikipedia

0 comments:

Post a Comment