Friday, March 18, 2011

Do You Remember The Helms Bakery Truck

Let's talk about: some new stills from 2x17 "The Vampire Diaries"

Good evening and Good Friday to all tuttissimi are here again, one day after the date CittyBlog with a new post on "The Vampire Diaries . Just yesterday, in this post, I had talked about the plot of the episode that will air on April 7 in America titled "Know Thy Enemy " and the first episode that left five still .

Well, today there are new additions. In total there are twelve hours. Here are the new ones:

Isobel aka Desaperecida gives us other pieces mommy-daughter drama (I think) in a cemetery between the graves together with Elena aka Eleeena . I still can not understand why Isobel have hair so long, but I will make him a reason, I swear. There are still three more of those two. What they will be talking about? Maybe Desaparecida (which has since re-Aparecida do I find her a new nickname, dammit) is instructing Eleeena its history. In any case, Elena does not seem very happy with the meeting close Madreh her, and then accept bets.




Then we move on to WitchBitch aka Bonnie aka BoccaLarga who has regained his power that is around a forest with Damon Salvatore and I'mHotThisSeason aka Jeremy Gilbert. The choice of outfits from smashers of wood Jeremy remains perpetually chilling, even the choice of its cute backpack. There are still new on the new pair to Mystic Falls : Bonnie & Jeremy . In any case we are waiting for the curse of Jeremy hit again and face dry his current girlfriend: I remember with the previous Vicki Donovan and Anna . But no more talk, here are still new.





aka The still images are over, at the time .. So I wish you a wonderful Friday night!

A hug and see you soon!
E.

0 comments:

Post a Comment