Saturday, March 5, 2011

Outdated Motherboards For Sale

Let's talk (a little): "The Vampire Diaries" EXTENDED promo 2x17

Just two days ago, I was here, on this blog, yes, all happy and perky to speak of the presence of a single " promo for the next episode of" The Vampire Diaries "of the seventeenth episode of the second season entitled "Know Thy Enemy . That bloody episode that will air just after the break .. That episode that will air on April 7 . ( Yes, in April, the month I do not h wrong .. It 's just in April! ) Ma. Should I change my mind. Or rather, I update my account. In fact, last night, was released in the extended promo of the episode 2x17! It is not that much different then .. But it's always something more than in short promo.

I remind you that in this article here you will find all the commentary on the short promo and then not write here things already written here. But now, putting nonsense ( that I always say it sucks, but I admit it has its charms ) or Ciancio bands ( We spread a veil, or even a huge red carpet for very long, depending on what you prefer ) and inoltriamoci nell'exteded promo episode 2x17 of TVD.


And here is the transcript:

THURSDAY April 7
Elena : Isobel?
Isobel : Hello Elena.
Elena: You have asked to come in?
MOTHER AND 'BACK
Katherine : What a pity ...
Isobel : Let me help you!
Elena: What help?
Elena : Go just outside my house!
Matt: My sister was killed by a vampire.
Katherine : Your appearance has changed everything ...

As always, I thank my colleagues (and as the last post, I autoringrazio because I'm busy I ) of Inside .

short, between screams, books falling, people are hanging on the walls, shouting that Rending very disturbing .. There is again a nice little phrase to Eleeena kindly to his mother saying "Go outside my house, bitch " and then we Matt aka the ' UomoCheFaSbagliateConsiderazioniDopoAverScopertoL'EsistenzaDeiVampiri ( sorry eh, but ultimately fell far below m'รจ Matt ) that goes from the mother of the beautiful Caroline aka to BlondeBarbieVamp, Sheriff Mystic Falls to say " Hey, I know my sister Vicky, the existence of which nobody could remember, was killed by a vampire and most likely to blame for your daughter but I have huge slices of ham on the eyes and I have not listened to the poor and Caroline gave me the greatest and most sensational of revelations.'m a jerk, and yes . Imagination aside, Matt me you have fallen very low. Especially since Caroline revealed certain things to you. The reward you in this way?! Bravo fool.

One YAY for hair Katherine us is perfect, I love those damned hair! And I hope Kath has returned the badass ever. Go Katherine , go!

Also when you do not yet know nothing of any plot or synopsis of the episode .. We know only the title that has posted Mr. Ian Somerhalder time ago on his Twitter . Here at the side you can look at photos!

Over and out, see? I am also very good on Saturday doing post string! But anyway I wanted to say that yesterday came to me the idea to do a post about an actress who inspired me lately. Want to find out who it is?! Click here and read! I like these projects, designing the project!

Citty wish you a wonderful evening and a fruitful weekend.
soon!

E.

PS: I have not forgotten the existence of EFP and CittyRed version of the author, really .. Except that lately are a bit 'messy. I hope to update as quickly as possible. That said, here find all other stories.

0 comments:

Post a Comment