Friday, March 11, 2011

Cruising Spots Columbus Oh

Citty is in stand-by.

Citty is on standby, and why you hate it too.

I know, for your immense joy is a bit 'that I do not write here. But why bronchitis, fever, sore throat and cold all arrived together and I have cut down a lot. In short, even sick, I want to give my little contribution rambling. Which is worse, since they normally yearn for just now I do more and I seem to do it even worse .. I'm spending my days with the little box that you see on the left: the acetaminophen aka paracetamol.

What then, this is a conspiracy since I was a little puppy Citty, comes the carnival and I naturally I get sick. Always. It 's a matter of course as the strike by means of the ATM on Friday, or when you know someone and the cycle. It 'obvious that being sick in June or in other warm months. Yes, I also feel bad for Carnival. Can this be a strange sign of destiny?! Bha.

then? What's happening in the world? I like sports, a lot .. So I give you this gem: In these days in Turin are going on the 2011 European diving. For now, Italy, as a nation has relied on the women's field with the wonderful Noemi Batke who took the gold from the platform of 10 meters. Complimentissimi to her, she made a wonderful race and I am in my comatose state I've seen.

Soon there will be other posts a lot "Inspired by .." and another thousand that are swirling in my head these days .. I'll talk soon also show " Make It Or Break It " and soon you'll understand why, still waiting for the 2x17 "The Vampire Diaries " due out April 7 .. In short, so we have time to wander and write random things for a while '.

That said, leave you alone, I return to my coma .. cough cough cough. Citty hates being sick, especially on standby. I have so many things to do .. Pffffffff.

Citty embraces you.
the next.

E.

0 comments:

Post a Comment