Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Outlets Buffalo Coach

E 'on March 8 .. Congratulations ladies!

When it comes to this kind of holiday I tend to be banal, even trivial, most of my pointless trivial banal than usual. I mean, after all I am a woman and I like to be too obvious at times. Although more than trivial are absurd, since I like this word. In short, absurdity and banality apart today March 8, International Women's Day is the .

more properly be called " Day International Women "and that 2011 marks the centenary of this feast. For many it is a day like many other .. One of those days when a color is king: yellow., yellow mimosa precisely .. (And the yellow Mimosa will go much, I can feel it .. Because even created a Chanel nail polish that color ..) One of those days where you have to "party to power" .. But in the end, is always a public holiday and is celebrated as holidays.

should be celebrated with just a smile, even just looking in the mirror and a second more thinking, "I too am a woman .." but " woman" in the true sense of the word. Women in the true sense of being a woman, with their eighteen hundred defects, with millions of paranoia that we do with our strength, with our weaknesses, with our fears, our securities and insecurities. L ' March 8 every year we celebrate both aspects of women: achievements accessible from the standpoint of business, economic and social, but also and above all all discrimination that women have always had to endure over the years and still suffer now. I'm not here to write and ramble about things like my usual political or any further details because they do not know much, indeed, I really know little or nothing. But if you're interested in terms of historical or social Mister Wikipedia knows.

But we, in the end, we are women every damn day of the year. And I'd like you all, girls, women, girlfriends, daughters, mothers, cousins, sisters and grandmothers come appreciated every day of the year. Not only during this festival, which may be more or less useful, but really, every day of the year.

The wish on my part comes from the depths of hearts Citty. Congratulations women. And you are every day more beautiful, happier, telentuose more stronger and more particularly proud of being women. Yes, although for five to seven days per month are not up to our spectacular beauty, but is part of the package!

Congratulations ladies!


A hug, your Citty.
E.

0 comments:

Post a Comment