Monday, January 31, 2011

My Dog Is Having Mini Stroke

And in January ..

.. is gone.

We also arrived at the end of this month. January. My month. The month that I love most of all. I think, in fact, I know, I love it because I was born in January. Then why then ( it's nice to repeat it until you are sick ) to me in January I like it! ("I I do not say" you're CittyDoc zittissima .)

also flew in January, with its snow, with pale alone with her fog .. E 'blown away and we like that. So, after the last post, I left to spend the time (oh my God not much but still a bit 'of time has passed ) I do not know why not either. Maybe I wanted to give a semblance of normality to the blog .. But at the end of normal there is nothing nullissima. Citty and how the law is so. With its moments depressivissimi, the two photos useless, his reflections generalist, its crap written, his wandering post, its absurdity. In short, take all these ingredients and put them all in a shake, shake well and then you Citty.

The latest adventures of Citty will be summarized with a thousand thousand thousand photos taken by the faithful BB in recent days.

CittyRed decided to give us a break. Unfortunately, not the bullshit, but the hair. Now I am very very short. ( And you must immediately complete with photos effigy Citty to cut new ).


Yesterday, January 30, was the birthday of Mother . Here's the pie that made Tizy aunt for her birthday. ( I hate pie because there is a jam, and constantly at parties / family gatherings there is always ..)


Citty sacchissimo reads a book, but this title has a very inviting ..


Citty bought a new cup to drink the coffee / milk / tea / chamomile, which is a marvel. With up Stich.


The CittyFescionBlogger that not in me has finally decided to show off something absolutely trash. The Hunter silver. ( Coupled with the blue blue blue, which I love. )


Finally, the nightmare of CittyDoc . Next Monday there is another consideration: NEUROLOGY. I also used green pencils and markers .. "Green hope .."


OK. I finished this time with the babblers. I am amused to post one thousand thousand pictures. look reviews, let this be known!

A good hug and embrace the end of January!
E.

0 comments:

Post a Comment