Monday, April 21, 2008

Do Crest White Strips Cause Gum Receding

Robola 2008

A week ago or so has been taken in the new edition ETSII Robola. The good thing is that it is right next to the lab where I work so when I went out for coffee I've taken some photos of the competition and the high crawlers! Circa

all'Universitá a settimana fa lavoro dove c'e 'stata Robola the gara tra le da vari costruite macchinine Istituti tecnici e Università di Spagna. Le gare sono due, crawlers fondamentale che Devon ported to finish a manner Percorso tracciata seguendo a line Suolo nel minor tempo possibile nel and most dove il the robots must push off the platform.
As the event becomes a part of my workshop, I took some pictures during the coffee break.


Rastreadores



Sumo

0 comments:

Post a Comment