Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Clip Art Of The Five Senses

... an addition year of the pig year of the pig

... Here I come back to post after a millennium and now I fucked up the first bill by mail! But this time Miss
Grumbler must make amends, and walk on chickpeas and shards to ask for forgiveness ...

Yes, because in the fury of the list of all the changes that the fabled year of the pig did rutile around me, I forgot to mention the novelty more beautiful, more magical, more joy you can imagine.

Yes, because when you bump into a kicking and swinging a new frugoletto (indeed, frugoletta!), All real estate purchases and partnerships more breathy take a step back and bow.

So raise your glasses again, because this is a toast to do really with all my heart.

We expect small Brunini!

0 comments:

Post a Comment